Designation: Lecturer (Dean of Faculty)
Facaulty: Faculty of Science
+255 714 494 156; +255 784 293 921
Dip. (Ed), (Dar Teacher’s College); B.A. (Ed.) (MUM); MSc. (Math Modeling), (UDSM); PhD (Math), (NM-AIST - Arusha).
Halidi A. Lyeme received the Diploma (Education – Math & Chemistry), Dar es Salaam Teachers College (2003), the BA (Education – Math & Geography), from the Muslim University of Morogoro, Tanzania (2009), the M.Sc. degree in Applied Mathematics from the University of Dar es Salaam (2011), and his PhD (Mathematical and Computer Science and Engineering) from Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology – Arusha, Tanzania (2017). He is presently the Lecturer at the Faculty of Science of Muslim University of Morogoro, Tanzania, where he teaches Mathematics Courses to BSc (Ed) and BA (Ed) students as well as Optimization Courses to master students in MSc (Mathematics). He currently serves as coordinator of the Integration of Knowledge Book Project – The Project which involves the writing of teaching materials based on integration of knowledge.
1. Halidi A. Lyeme, Mujuni, E and Mushi, A (2011), Optimization model for Solid Waste Management at Ilala Municipal,Tanzania
2. Halidi A. Lyeme, Allen Mushi, Yaw Nkansah-Gyekye (2017), "Multi-objective optimization model formulation for solid waste management in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania," Asian Journal of Mathematics and Applications.
3. Halidi A. Lyeme, Allen Mushi, Yaw Nkansah-Gyekye (2017), "Review of multi-objective optimization models for solid waste management systems with environmental considerations," Journal of Mathematical and Computational Science, 7: p150.
4. Halidi A. Lyeme, Allen Mushi, Yaw Nkansah-Gyekye (2017), "Implementation of a goal programming model for solid waste management: a case study of Dar es Salaam–Tanzania," International Journal for Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization, 8: A2.
5. Lyeme, H. A., Mushi, A., & Nkansah-Gyekye, Y, (2017), "Sensitivity analysis of multi-objective optimization for solid waste management: A case study of Dares Salaam,Tanzania," New Trends in Mathematical Sciences, 5 (4), 107-116.
6. Raphael, S., Lyeme, H., and Kuznetsov, D., (2019), "Multi-objective optimization model formulation for regional bus scheduling problem", Journal of Mathematical and Computational Science 9 (1), 87-101
Please click https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=gTecCSgAAAAJ&hl=en for more details.