The Faculty of Science in conjunction with the Department of Education in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities offers Degree and non Degree Programmes. For Degree Programmes offers Bachelor of Science with Education (BScED) covering six semesters each comprising 17 weeks, 15 weeks for teaching and 2 weeks for University Examinations. In order to graduate, a student has to successfully complete a total of not less than 360 and not above 370. The programme covers Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Mathematics teaching subjects.
The Faculty also offers four non degree programmes under two category; General Science and Medical Science. The programmes under general science are Certificate in Science and Laboratory Technology (CSLT), and Diploma in Science and Laboratory Technology (DSLT) and the programmes under Medical Science are Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT), and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).The Programmes covering four semesters each comprising 17 weeks, 15 weeks for teaching and 2 weeks for University Examinations.
- Department of Biology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science with Education (BScED)
- Diploma in Science and Laboratory Technology - (DSLT)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences - (DMLS)
- Certificate in Science and Laboratory Technology - (CSLT)
- Certificate in Medical and Laboratory Technology - (CMLT)